This course will uncover the different contexts in which you learn, as well as develop strategies to identify distinct differences between what the ideal learning environment versus the actual environment
This training will help you:
- Discover what impact your reflections have on your expectations for a learning environment
- Think about the context in which you would prefer to learn versus the context in which you have actually learned
- Develop a greater awareness of the ideal learning environment around justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion
This program is designed for Corporate, Nonprofit, and/or Mission-Based Organizations that are seeking to maximize their impact, increase their awareness, and cultivate better practices individually and within their organization to become more just by utilizing more equitable and inclusive approaches.
The Context in Which We Learn Training Course includes:
- 1 Video Training Lesson
- A Comprehensive Guide to developing skills to clarify the different contexts in which we learn
- Strategic “Get Curious” Objectives and Essential Questions
- PDF Downloadable Worksheets
- BONUS: Reflection Template and Training Transcripts
Accessibility: To meet the accessibility needs of our learners we’ve provided close captions and transcriptions for each of our video courses.
CLICK THE LINK TO ENROLL TODAY!