This course will educate you on what allyship is and what it is not, as well as identify its intersections with equity to advance the true and authentic ally within you, while ensuring that people can articulate their own next best steps in the practice of allyship.
This training will help you:
- Consider allyship as a lifelong process of building relational trust, consistency, and accountability with marginalized individuals and people groups
- Determine and name two ways in which you will actionably serve as a committed potential ally
- Establish an accountability partner or several accountability partners who represent people who do not look and sound like you who are prepared to vet the authenticity and truth of your allyship moving forward
This program is designed for Corporate, Nonprofit, and Mission-Based Organizations that are seeking to maximize their impact, increase their awareness, and cultivate better practices individually and within their organization to become more just by utilizing more equitable and inclusive approaches.
Allyship Training Course includes:
- 1 Video Training Lesson
- A Comprehensive Guide to developing skills to be culturally agile, personally and vocationally
- Strategic “Get Curious” Objectives and Essential Questions
- PDF Downloadable Worksheets
- BONUS: Reflection Template and Training Transcripts
Accessibility: To meet the accessibility needs of our learners we’ve provided close captions and transcriptions for each of our video courses.
CLICK THE LINK TO ENROLL TODAY!