This course will examine the ways in which victimization and oppression show up in our lives and our work, as well as develop strategies to define these terms in order to identify the ways we experience bias and the ways in which we participate in racism, equity, inequity, and even anti-racism.
This training will help you:
- Consider metacognition: how we think about what we think about
- Reimagine inclusive posturing and disposition awareness as it relates to cultural agility
- Develop the capacity to be culturally agile, personally and vocationally, and individually and organizationally
This program is designed for Corporate, Nonprofit, and Mission-Based Organizations that are seeking to maximize their impact, increase their awareness, and cultivate better practices individually and within their organization to become more just by utilizing more equitable and inclusive approaches.
The Victim Oppressor Training Course includes:
- 1 Video Training Lesson
- A Comprehensive Guide to developing skills to be culturally agile, personally and vocationally
- Strategic “Get Curious” Objectives and Essential Questions
- PDF Downloadable Worksheets
- BONUS: Reflection Template and Training Transcripts
Accessibility: To meet the accessibility needs of our learners we’ve provided close captions and transcriptions for each of our video courses.
CLICK THE LINK TO ENROLL TODAY!