This course will equip you with a glossary of terms that you will share together as an organization or community that helps to better define some of the terms associated with diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), and extend your thinking (beyond a glossary) to consider how we actually share common understanding and language
This training will help you:
- Become better acclimated to terms and definitions associated with the work around diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI)
- Deepen your relationship with people who don't look and sound like you to better understand the nuances of DEI terms
This program is designed for Corporate, Nonprofit, and Mission-Based Organizations that are seeking to maximize their impact, increase their awareness, and cultivate better practices individually and within their organization to become more just by utilizing equitable and inclusive approaches.
Common and Shared Language Training Course includes:
- 1 Video Training Lesson
- A Comprehensive Guide to developing skills to be culturally agile, personally and vocationally
- Strategic “Get Curios” Objectives and Essential Questions
- PDF Downloadable Worksheets
- BONUS: Reflection Template and Training Transcripts
Accessibility: To meet the accessibility needs of our learners we’ve provided close captions and transcriptions for each of our video courses.
CLICK THE LINK TO ENROLL TODAY!